As of today, buying a new Car is a breeze. Many reasons can be attributed to this ultra-modern development. Before going into further details, let us analyze how to safeguard your new Car, by a perfect Car Insurance Policy, and how car insurance premium calculator helps you immensely.
Car buying made damn easy – how?
People find more comfort to travel in a four wheeler, rather than a bike or smaller two-wheelers. The utmost necessity has changed the very concept of buying a Car, from a luxury comfort it became a utility.
The second best reason is financing for the purchase of a new Car has also been made easier – thanks to innumerable varieties of Car Loans and easy EMI options. The way this concept of Car Loans being issued is heading has reached the peak that if you phone up a Car Showroom, you will become owner of a brand new Car within few days.
When your new Car can be bought that easy, won’t you hold for a minute to think what Brand, what model and what type of Car can fulfil yours and your family needs? The answer is an emphatic “yes”.
Well – you have decided to buy a costly, gleaming and latest model Car. What next? Before starting to use the Car, you should take certain precautions like getting a driving license for yourself or appointing an experienced Driver. Wait – you can’t be complacent with it alone.
You need to buy a Car Insurance Policy that can cover all the risks the Car may encounter while driving on the road. The Car is a property in which you have invested your hard-earned money. So it becomes very much imperative that you take all efforts to safeguard the Car, from all the possible risks, and if any untoward happens, get back the Car to its original condition and make good the losses.
How to buy a best of best Car Insurance Policy?
Like the process of Car buying, buying a perfect Car Insurance Policy has also been made a cake-walk. The new-age Insurance Companies vie with each other, in luring prospective Car Insurance Policy buyers, through their websites online.
In these websites, you are guided by your hand, along with the path of selection of the most-suitable Car Insurance Policy, once you enter their websites. There are easy to operate software tools like the car insurance premium calculator online, and you can readily perceive all the calculations and information you wanted to ascertain, regarding the right Car Insurance Policy.
Once you get the information about your proposed Car Insurance Policy, it becomes easier for you to come to an “informed decision”. Buy your choicest Policy online, with the help of calculations that you wanted to get clarified, through the car insurance premium calculator. You will feel immensely relieved.
The Information you can search through car insurance calculator:
- Car Insurance Policies are of two types – Comprehensive Insurance and Third Party Liability Only. While Comprehensive Insurance Policy is optional, the Third Party Liability (standalone) Policy is mandatory by the Law.
- Car Insurance varies according to the Make, Model and Year of Manufacture of the Car (or the age of the Car in respect of old cars). So you need to upload the details of your Car into the format required by the car insurance calculator, and it will show you the exact type of Policy for the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your Car
- The Car Insurance Premiums also vary depending upon many factors. For example, you might need a Comprehensive Insurance Policy for your new Car; or Third Party Liability Only if your Car is somewhat old and bought on second-hand
- You can ask the car insurance premium calculator what will be the exact Premium payable for your Car, under different conditions, such as seat capacity, Engine power, risks to be covered etc.
- Check what add-ons are available in a typical Car Insurance Policy – meaning the additional coverage you might want the Policy to provide. For example, you can opt for Nil Depreciation – when you make a claim for damages, the Insurance Company will not deduct depreciation on some parts, and you will not get the full amount of repairs and replacements; by covering this Clause, no depreciation will be deducted from your claim.
- No Claim Bonus Retention Cover – If you take this additional coverage, your policy will retain the NCB even after your making a claim during the Policy Period.
All the above points can be checked through car insurance premium calculator. Alternatively, you click Coverfox Portal and get a perfect Policy!